Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi & Rudloff
Christopher J. Zarda
A partner in the firm, Christopher concentrates his practice on advising insurers in coverage disputes including CGL, property, construction defect, professional liability, excess/surplus, automobile/trucking liability, and UM/UIM claims.Â Mr. Zarda has also extensively litigated bad faith, garnishment, and declaratory judgment coverage suits in courts throughout the Midwest.
Mr. Zarda earned his bachelorâ€™s degree in Economics from the University of Kansas in 2004 and his juris doctor from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2007.Â He appeared on the Deanâ€™s List multiple times and received a legal emphasis in Business and Entrepreneurial Law.
Mr. Zarda is authorized to practice law in Kansas and Missouri, with Arizona practice temporarily authorized pending admission under Ariz. R. Sup. Ct. 38(h). Supervision by Amy Samberg, a member of the State Bar of Arizona, and in the U.S. District Courts for the District of Kansas and the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri.
Mr. Zarda is a member of the Kansas Bar Association, Missouri Bar Association, Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) and DRI.
- Travelers Indemnity Company of Connecticut v. Margulis, 2016 WL 7242160 (E.D.Mo. 2016)
- Royster v. Nichols, 698 F.3d 681 (8th Cir. 2012)
- Huon v. Mudge, et al., 597 Fed.Appx. 868 (7th Cir. 2015)
- Continental Indemnity Co. v. Jones, 2012 WL 6561466 (D.Kan. 2012)
- Farah v. A-1 Careers, et al., 2013 WL 6095118 (D.Kan. 2012)
- Stoddard Equipment Co., Inc. v. American Safety Indem. Co., 2013 WL 6255387 (W.D.Mo. 2012)
- Arloe Designs, LLC v. Arkansas Capital Corporation, et al., Circuit Court of Pulaski County, Arkansas, Case No. 13-158 (affâ€™d on appeal 431 S.W.3d 277 (2014))
- Westport Ins. Co. v. Harel Ins. Investments and Financial Services, Ltd., 11-CV-04209-FJG (W.D.Mo. 2011) (confidential settlement)
- CoreFirst Bank & Trust v. JHawker Capital, LLC, Case No.: 09-CV-172 District Court of Geary County, Kansas (affâ€™d on appeal 282 P.3d 618 (2012)).
Mr. Zarda has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Kansas and Missouri Rising Star for 2014, 2015, and 2016.