Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi and Rudloff PC, an international Firm with ten offices, has an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney with 2-5 years of bankruptcy litigation experience to join our Firm. This position may be performed remotely so long as the candidate is located in and has valid bar admission in a state where one of our offices is located: California, Colorado, Illinois, Nevada, New York, or Tennessee. Experience in insurance defense is a plus.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Overall case management experience, including drafting motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong academic credentials and excellent writing skills
- Excellent research and presentation skills
- The ability to successfully develop and maintain strong relationships with the firm’s existing client base
This position may present opportunities for travel.
Compensation will be set based upon level of experience up to $145,000 annually with the opportunity for annual bonuses. In addition to base compensation, the attorney will be eligible to participate in the Firm’s benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and pet insurance, 401(k) with discretionary profit-sharing, Employee Assistance Program, and enrollment without any premiums in short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
For immediate consideration, please submit résumé, writing sample, and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.