Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi and Rudloff PC, an international Firm with nine offices, has an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney with 3 or more years of litigation experience to join our Chicago office. Candidates with either insurance defense or insurance coverage experience are a plus, as the position will focus on insurance coverage litigation work.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in drafting coverage opinions and in litigating insurance coverage and bad faith cases
- Overall case management experience, including drafting motions, handling discovery requests, taking depositions and experience in court proceedings.
- Strong academic credentials and excellent legal research and writing skills required.
- Excellent research and presentation skills.
- The ability to successfully develop and maintain strong relationships with the firm’s existing client base.
This position may present opportunities for travel. Illinois Bar admission is required.
Compensation will be set based upon level of experience with the opportunity for annual bonuses. In addition to base compensation, the attorney will be eligible to participate in the Firm’s benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and pet insurance, 401(k) with discretionary profit-sharing, Employee Assistance Program, college tuition benefit program, transit benefit program, subsidized gym membership, and enrollment without any premiums in short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
For immediate consideration, please submit résumé and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.