Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi and Rudloff PC, an international Firm with ten offices, has an immediate opening for an Attorney with 2 to 5 years of insurance coverage litigation experience to join our Firm. Candidates with insurance defense experience will also be considered. Applicants must be located in California or Chicago and licensed to practice law in the State of California or Illinois. The Firm offers the opportunity for remote work although availability for in-person activities as required by the needs of the Firm’s caseload remains important.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in drafting coverage opinions and in litigating insurance coverage and bad faith cases
- Overall case management experience including drafting motions, handling discovery requests, taking depositions, and experience in court proceedings.
- Strong academic credentials and excellent writing skills are required.
- Excellent research and presentation skills.
- The ability to successfully develop and maintain strong relationships with the firm’s existing client base.
- Be genuinely interested in actively marketing the Firm to new and potential clients through frequent and direct contact.
This position may present opportunities for travel.
Compensation will be set based upon level of experience with the opportunity for annual bonuses. In addition to base compensation between $110,000 and $140,000, the attorney will be eligible to participate in the Firm’s benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance, 401(k) with discretionary profit-sharing, Employee Assistance Program, and enrollment without any premiums in short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
For immediate consideration, please submit résumé, cover letter with salary requirements, and 1-2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.