Foran Glennon attorneys Douglas Palandech and Michael Sever shared insights on an engineer’s standard of care with a leading structural and civil engineering firm that provides services to the land development, marine, energy and transportation industries via a Zoom webinar.
In the presentation, topics discussed included:
- The real-world application of standard of care when measuring engineering liability
- Requirements of engineers when providing engineering services
- Duties or responsibilities extended to third parties when the engineer is performing services
- Contractual language to avoid
- Issues of fact versus issues of law
For more information about hosting a similar program, please contact Doug and Michael.
As a founding partner in the firm, Doug concentrates his practice on construction litigation, design professional and legal liability, products liability and first-party property cases.
Michael, a partner in the firm, focuses his practice on construction litigation, commercial litigation, casualty litigation, subrogation, product liability and professional liability defense.