Shareholders James Glennon, George Pilja and partner Helen Franzese recently discussed how they give their best US-based lawsuit depositions for London-based insurers in two separate Q&A presentations via webinar.
The presentations provided hands-on-training for company representatives in giving depositions in US-based lawsuits and addressed:
- The nature, purpose and format of a deposition
- Comprehensive deposition preparation basics and techniques
- Fundamental principles of answering deposition questions under oath
- Strategies and approaches to answering difficult, complex and case-critical questions including protecting and advancing the company’s interests during deposition
- Managing deposition testimony use at trial
- Relevant real-life deposition examples and scenarios
The Q&A sessions were part of an ongoing series of interactive web-based presentations Foran Glennon offers to its national and international institutional clients to address significant current and trending issues in litigation.
Jim concentrates his practice in the areas of loss recovery/subrogation, monitoring counsel, international litigation, products liability, first-party property insurance coverage, construction litigation and casualty litigation.
George focuses his practice in civil litigation, concentrating on commercial litigation, construction litigation, product liability litigation, loss recovery/subrogation, casualty/defense litigation and international litigation.
In the U.K. and the U.S., Helen provides coverage advice and representation on third-party and first-party liability claims including product liability, environmental impairment, professional indemnity, D&O, property and casualty, business interruption, energy, oil and gas/drilling liability and more.