Foran Glennon attorney Andrew Perry shared insights on key bankruptcy concepts, outlining information necessary for litigators, transactional and compliance attorneys as well as those engaged in the lending industry in a recent LawLine webinar.
In the program “Understanding Bankruptcy Concepts,” Andrew offered a thorough discussion of bankruptcy topics, such as:
- The types of bankruptcy cases a debtor may file
- Automatic stay, the bankruptcy estate and bankruptcy discharge
- How to interpret bankruptcy schedules
- When bankruptcy may be advantageous for debtors
- How to identify when creditor action is stayed by the filing of a bankruptcy petition
Andrew concentrates his practice on bankruptcy insurance coverage disputes and has significant experience interpreting contractual obligations and determining the extent contracts are enforceable in bankruptcy cases.