Foran Glennon partner John Eggum will provide insights about environmental and industrial hygiene claim investigations during the Envista Forensics 2021 Webinar Series on Friday, July 30 at 2 – 3 pm ET.
In the session, “After the Flood: Environmental and Industrial Hygiene Claim Investigations,” John and co-speaker Kirsten Hoedlmoser, Technical Lead of Environmental and Industrial Hygiene Group at Envista Forensics, will speak to:
- Water losses primarily involving buildings and contents
- The nature of water damage and associated contaminants
- Assessment and remediation considerations and goals
- Risk and liability management considerations from an environmental and industrial hygiene perspective
- Real-life examples of water claims, in general terms
Learn more and register for the event here.
John Eggum concentrates his practice on insurance coverage disputes and commercial litigation. He is regularly retained in a wide range of insurance coverage matters relating to property and casualty commercial lines disputes. Insurance company clients turn to John for his innovative handling of issues including property coverage litigation, inland marine matters, and liability coverage litigation.
Envista Forensics satisfies the growing demand by insurance claims and legal professionals for a global, multi-disciplinary and highly-skilled, forensic engineering partner. Nearly 600 professionals, located across 30 offices in seven countries, comprise the Envista team.