Foran Glennon partner Peter Billis recently joined Wendy Hubbard, director of Expert Alliance Division at Envista Forensics, and Carl LaFrate, Food Safety Expert at Envista Forensics, to discuss contamination claims for food and beverage products in an Envista Forensics webinar.
In the webinar, Peter shared insights on coverage options for damaged or contaminated food and beverage products, specifically when the contamination is a direct result of a fire, physical damage, defects in building or equipment and other hazards.
In addition to general food and beverage claims and coverage options, this segment covered:
- Property insurance coverage for food and beverage contamination and failures
- Regulatory bodies, industry auditing and recalls
- All-Risk Property Insurance and Accidental Contamination Specialty policies
- Subrogation opportunities during transit
- Subrogation opportunities for contamination or damages at facilities or warehouses
View the on-demand webinar here.
Peter focuses his practice on first-party property insurance coverage and large-loss subrogation matters. With his demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex matters, Peter is well-adept to help clients with their unique legal challenges.