Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi & Rudloff
Foran Glennonâ€™s subrogation and recovery department delivers efficient, thorough, and cost-effective legal representation to a broad base of institutional clientsâ€”including insurers, self-insured companies, and independent adjustment companies. Our paramount objective is to maximize our clientsâ€™ recoveries as quickly as possible, while minimizing risks and costs associated with litigation.
Our highly qualified subrogation attorneys have extensive litigation experience throughout the United States and internationally in matters arising from fires, explosions, equipment failures, and structural collapses, as well as from natural calamities such as windstorms, hailstorms, rainstorms, and floods.
We take a highly personal approach from inception through ultimate resolution and ensure close communication with clients, experts, and others important to the case by:
- Evaluating thoroughly and objectively the subrogation potential and disclosing case strengths, weaknesses, and risks to our client;
- Advancing the investigation and litigation efficiently and aggressively;
- Ensuring that our client is always aware of the status of the litigation;
- Maximizing the speed at which the matter is resolved; and
- Minimizing costs and expenses by consolidating discovery and proceeding aggressively on discovery and trial scheduling.
By taking this approach, we consistently obtain highly favorable results, and we have recovered millions of dollars for a wide range of clients throughout the country and abroad.